A new AKIRA sub project was born! Thanks to our
Framework Software Elements
The whole AKIRA's Framework is written in C++.
1) Zthread Library (by Eric Crahen). Advanced platform-independent,
2) Matrix Template Library and Iterative Template Library (by University
3) Expat (by James Clark). THE reference point among xml-parser libs. It
4) StarFLIP++ (by University of Technology in Vienna, Wolfgang Slany).
5) Mersenne Twister (by Makoto Matsumoto & Takuji Nishimura). A random
6) ACE (by Douglas C. Schmidt).The ADAPTIVE Communication Environment is a freely available, open-source object-oriented (OO) framework that implements many core patterns for concurrent communication software. ACE provides a rich set of reusable C++ wrapper facades and framework components that perform common communication software tasks across a range of OS platforms. The communication software tasks provided by ACE include event demultiplexing and event handler dispatching, signal handling, service initialization, interprocess communication, shared memory management, message routing, dynamic (re)configuration of distributed services, concurrent execution and synchronization. In AKIRA it is used to implements the whole communication managing.
7) PostgreSQL (by PostgreSQL Team). One of the most popular and world
8) DoxyGen (by Dimitri van Heesch). AKIRA's comments are written in
Each of these components play a fundamental role in the whole